Clamping of automotive interior panels by suction cups in assembly processes.
The rough surface does not allow the use of a standard suction cup.
The VMDF suction cup with VMDLP lip, special for this type of surfaces, offers the following advantages:
- Double closing lip in material of low hardness.
- Harder bellows for stiff grip.
- Removable lip for replacement without replacing the complete suction cup.
- Available in various sizes.
AR Suction cups made of SAD silicone of high durability with the following characteristics:
- Silicone suitable for contact with food according to FDA and European regulations EU 1935/2004
- Material detectable by standard metal detectors, used in food industry to detect contamination and unwanted objects between food products.
- Blue color for visual contrast with most food.
- Working temperature range -40 ° C to + 200 ° C
- Design with smooth surfaces easy to clean.
- Suitable for handling of packaged or unpackaged product.
Vacuum material used: Suction cup VMD, special for bags and packages / Multi-stage vacuum generator SKN
New suction cups for surfaces with a certain roughness or with small grooves. With bellows structure to compensate for differences in height or slight inclinations.
Available in various materials and in diameters 18 and 20 mm.
The K AQ+ vacuum ejectors aspirate up to 80% more flow, maintaining the range of air consumption, and obtaining a maximum vacuum of -450 mbar.
Developed for applications in which we need to take advantage of the energy in generating a lot of suction flow, but a high degree of vacuum is not necessary.
Main examples of handling:
- Deformable elements such as bags, packages or small bags.
- Very porous and light materials such as expanded polystyrene, foams or fibers.
Specially designed for the handling of carbon fiber compounds in the aeronautical industry:
- Chemically compatible rubber formulation for cured or uncured carbon fiber composites.
- They do not cause deformation on the surface of the fiber piece.
Also useful in other applications where the suction cup can protrude from the part: